IN STOCK NOW!
~100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
~120 day Money Back Guarantee
~All of our products ship direct from our warehouses in the USA!
Note: This Item is in used condition. This Item is in the original case with artwork as pictured but may be missing the instruction booklet and may have stickers on the exterior case. The video game disc is in like-new condition.
The Old Man said to the Prince "Your fate hasbeen written. You will die."Product InformationThe story begins a few years after the conclusion of Prince of Persia: TheSands of Time The Prince has returned home to Babylon to find himself hunted bya supernatural creature bent on his destruction. Forced to live a life on therun he seeks counsel from an old mystic who explains that his actions havespawned an immortal incarnation of Fate known as the Dahaka. In his quest tosave the Sultan’s palace from destruction the Prince created a rift in theTimeline.Hunted by the Dahaka the Prince embarks upon a path of both carnage andmystery to defy his preordained death as he quickly es to realize that there’sonly one possible way to stay alive: journey to the birthplace of the Sands ofTime find a way to travel back into the past and stop the Sands from beingcreated. Without the Sands the Prince’s last adventure will not occur – andthe Dahaka will vanish. His journey leads him to the infernal core of a cursedisland stronghold harboring mankind’s greatest fears.You stand in a dim fortress corridor surrounded by the nearest one you hurlhim into a bed of spikes then slice another in half and steal his dagger.Sprinting you release the blade into a third's skull and leap for a pillarspinning around it with sword drawn. Another body drops...your death hasalready been decided. How you defy it it is up to you.Product HighlightsOne fate. One million ways to defy it. Brutal enemy manipulation moves. Countless hours of adventure rife with seductive evils and unexpected plot twists. Master over 60 melee and projectile weapons. Change storyline enemies and environments through time travel...past and present.Product Features The Game of the Year Returns: Prince of Persia 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the universally acclaimed Prince of Persia: The Sands of Tim
From the Manufacturer
The Old Man said to the Prince, "Your fate has been written. You will die." Enter the dark underworld of Prince of Persia 2, the sword-slashing sequel to the critically acclaimed Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.
Hunted by Dahaka, an immortal incarnation of Fate seeking divine retribution, the Prince embarks upon a path of both carnage and mystery to defy his preordained death. His journey leads to the infernal core of a cursed island stronghold harboring mankind's greatest fears.
Only through grim resolve, bitter defiance and the mastery of deadly new combat arts can the Prince rise to a new level of warriorship - and emerge from this ultimate trial with his life.
- The Game of the Year Returns: Prince of Persia 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the universally acclaimed Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, the undisputed Console Game of the Year for 2003.
- A Warrior Reborn: The Prince has matured immeasurably since his courageous fight in Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. He returns here with deadlier skills, a darker heart and a craving for battle.
- Free-Form Fighting System: An intricate new combat system lets you wage battles with no boundaries. Manipulate the environment and the enemies themselves to develop your own unique fighting style. Plus, an all-new projectile attack system allows for a variety of ranged combat tactics.
- A Violent Underworld Revealed: Explore and conquer a cursed island underworld, breeding ground for the most brutal, unrelenting monsters to torment mankind. Control the Ravages of Time: Ravage enemies with the devastating new combative powers of the Sands of Time, opening up astounding variations in fighting gameplay.
- Fight Harder, Play Longer: Hours upon hours of action await in your fight for survival, including various bonus incentives for those who finish the game.
We Also Recommend